Who am i

on Friday

As the tittle says "who I am" this i often wonder.
Lucky me i live a lavish life of aches pains flu like symptoms and one f....d up mind.
All this because I'm gifted with the torment of M.E. & FIBROMYALGIA
What is me
Myalgic Encephalopathy or "ME"
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or "CFS"
Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome or "PVFS"
Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome or "CFIDS"
M.E. (myalgic encephalomyelitis) is a chronic illness that affects many body systems and their functions. The formal term used currently by the medical profession is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). The changes seem particularly to affect the nervous system and immune system, but they also affect other body systems. The illness can cause profound exhaustion, muscle pain, problems with mental function such as memory loss and poor concentration, malaise and other symptoms.
Now i could go on here but I'm not going to, you will get the picture as time goes by.
this is just a small rundown of it i will be posting my life story in several parts and hopefully others will post there stories too.
I never asked to be born, i never asked to suffer this pain. I'm not the only one who suffers my wife and kids suffer with me to witch i feel such heavy guilt. i owe them everything but feel sometimes i can give nothing.

1 comments:

Fatigue care said...

First of call i want to tell you thanks for this superb blog.

I did know what is ME before reading this blog. You have explained what is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in very easy language, which is the main thing i like most in your blog.

I just want to suggest you that fight against your problem.Disappointment will destroy your confidence which i can clearly see in last paragraph of your blog.

Just Go ahead and Try to find permanent solution for your Chronic Illness.

I hope everything will be fine in Future with you.

Thanks,
Fatigue